Your Home Wired for Technology!
Four good reasons to include a smart wired solution in your home
- Avoid the costs of rewiring your house at a later date.
- New Technology in the home will be as simple as plug and play.
- There is no doubt that smart wiring adds value to your house
- Easy access to your wiring at one single hub
What is smart wiring?
Smart wiring is a method of distributing services (including Telephone, Television & Internet) throughout a home. Generally a central hub controls the distribution network, and enables each service to be delivered to locations throughout the home, either via cabled wall outlets or wirelessly.
Why is it important in the future?
The federal government are strongly encouraging all new developer’s to implement Fibre to the Home as part of their new infrastructure. This essentially means that the traditional copper phone lines available in Australia will be “old technology”.
Fibre connected communities will be capable the fastest broadband speeds in Australia, and in many cases will no longer require antennas or satellite dishes on their roof.
All of your new telecommunication and entertainment services will be delivered to your home via a single high speed fibre optic cable; including telephone, internet, free-to-air and pay television.
How will you benefit?
- Faster Internet performance and reliability
- Downloading purchased music in seconds and movies in minutes
- Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) – allows you to watch TV through your Internet browser
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) for phone calls—reducing your telephone expenses
- Multiple fixed-line services so you can connect multiple devices at the same time
- Crystal clear video conferencing
- Easily connect to new technologies
Advanced Technology to enhance your home with Advanced Living Solutions
The team at Advanced Living Solutions have taken our range of electronic home lifestyle products one step further than our competitors.